Planning Permission


Planning Permission is usually required if you intend to alter your home in any way such as an extension, loft conversion, change of use or dividing part of your house for use as a separate dwelling.

There are certain proposals which do not require a formal planning application such as small extensions and loft conversions. We will be able to advise you of the appropriate planning process once we have visited the project site.

There are also other permissions which are required the most common being for Listed Buildings, proposals in Conservation areas, sites with Tree Preservation Orders (TPO's) and Party Wall Agreements.

WildCry Technical Services will make all the relevant applications and representations for Planning on your behalf. If the Local Authority requires the proposal to be revised then we will amend the drawings and re-submit at no extra cost.